Gluten-Free White Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies
Serves: 6 - 8
Prep: 20 - 25 minutes
Cook: 25 - 30 minutes
- 250g no added sugar white chocolate
- 60ml coconut milk
- 300g brown rice flour
- 90g Natvia sweetener
- 120g melted butter
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 40g fresh raspberries (blended with 3 tbsp. of water)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C degrees.
- Bring a small saucepan with water to a boil, melt the white chocolate and add the coconut milk in a container over boiling water – allow the chocolate to melt.
- In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour and add the Natvia sweetener stir to combine both the dry ingredients together.
- Pour the melted butter, vanilla extract and 3 medium-size eggs (beaten) and combine the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Pour the melted chocolate and stir further.
- Pour the brownie mixture into a greased square tin (Used a 26x20x5 tin).
- Place some of the blended raspberry mixture and using a chop stir to create swirls to combine the white and pink colours together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.