GRANOLA BERRY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CUPS
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: Chill for 2 hours
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
3 tablespoons nut butter
3 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
1 x 350g block silken tofu
30g cocoa powder
80g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients for the cup cases into a blender and whizz up a bit until the mixture comes together like a flapjack mixture.
- Divide between a 6-hole muffin tin and press up the sides and on the bottom. Chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile blend the tofu, cocoa powder, Natvia and vanilla, then spoon between the cup cases to fill to the top.
- Arrange some berries and granola on top of each and chill for 2 hours to set.
- Pop out of the tin and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|